View the Construction Map
- Construction Access for Media Arts/Classroom will be from Embarcadero Rd.
- Construction Access for Concessions/Bleachers will be from Churchill Ave.
- Construction Access will not be allowed when students & public are present. (Bell times will be issued to contractors) If deliveries must be made 2 or more ground guides shall lead the vehicles. Speed limit =5 mph. (This will be covered at Pre-construction conference with contractor)
- The Pedestrian Path to Town & Country will remain open
- Bicycle lanes & parking will not be changed. There will not be access thru the CalTrain gate.
- The Stanford easement will be open on Stanford Home Football Game days.
- Contractor parking will be in the small lot near Embarcadero. If additional parking is needed, contractors can park on El Camino. They will not be allowed to park in the Paly lots.
- Storm Drain to El Camino installation will occur during Summer 2012 and will temporarily limit access to portions of the main Paly parking lot
- Noise: There will be Noise!
- Contract documents require not performing work when students are taking State-required tests.
- Contract documents require not disturbing students otherwise.