All students with IEP’s are supported with their Individualized Post-Secondary Transition Plans through Paly’s 3-Tiered Guidance System, in conjunction with their IEP supports and services. All students are assigned a Teacher Advisor (TA) and attend Paly’s Advisory classes, with the exception of students who are on a Certificate of Completion path. For all questions or concerns related to post-secondary planning for students with IEP’s, students’ case managers are the first point of contact as they coordinate all components of students’ Individualized Education Programs, including their post-secondary plans and corresponding post-secondary goals.
- Paly Class Notes
- The Palo Alto Technology Collaboration Hub (PATCH) was created to support students, staff, and parents, working together as collaborative teams to find Assistive Technology & Accessibility solutions.
- Palo Alto Community Advisory Committee for Special Education
- SELPA1 CAC (serving Los Altos, Mountain View & Palo Alto)
- LD Resources - coming soon (College and Career Center)
- Colleges for students with Disabilities - coming soon (College and Career Center)