Wellness Center & Counseling
The Wellness Center is open!
The Wellness Center at Paly provides a safe and supportive environment where students can discuss a variety of topics in a confidential, nonjudgmental space. The center is staffed with professionals who are dedicated to improving the health, well-being, and educational outcomes of all students.
Through both on-campus programming and community-based partnerships, students receive coordinated health education, assessment, counseling and other support services to maximize student engagement and success.
While the Tower Building is under construction, you can find us in P-4 near the 500 building.
Some of the student submissions for the Wellness Design Competition. Students created art that represented their ideas of mental health and wellness. Visit our Instagram @palywellness to see the images and the meanings behind them!
Please use one of the following crisis resources if you need immediate help:
- Call 911 and request a C.I.T. (crisis intervention team) trained officer to assist you
- Crisis Text Line: text "home" to 741-741
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
- Bill Wilson Youth Hotline (24-hour Suicide & Crisis Line): 408-850-6125
- Trevor Lifeline LGBTQQ+ Crisis Support: 1-866-488-7386
Santa Clara County Residents:
- Alum Rock Counseling Center: (408) 294-0579.
- Uplift Family Services Mobile Crisis Line: (408)-379-9085
San Mateo County Residents:
- StarVista (650) 579-0350 for 24/7 phone crisis consultation for next steps