Wellness Center & Counseling
The Wellness Center at Paly, located in the Tower Building, provides a safe and supportive environment where students can discuss a variety of topics in a confidential, nonjudgmental space. The center is staffed with professionals who are dedicated to improving the health, well-being, and educational outcomes of all students.
Through both on-campus programming and community-based partnerships, students receive coordinated health education, assessment, counseling and other support services to maximize student engagement and success.
While we are in Distance Learning, students can still access many of the same services that the Wellness Center offers!
Visit our Virtual Wellness Center & Calming Room!
Click around to explore the different links and resources to help you relax, unwind, get connected, and find new strategies and tools for managing stress and emotions.
Wellness is on Instagram!
Check out the latests posts at @palywellness!
Please use one of the following crisis resources if you need immediate help:
- Call 911 and request a C.I.T. (crisis intervention team) trained officer to assist you.
- Crisis Text Line: text "home" to 741-741.
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255.
- Bill Wilson Youth Hotline (24-hour Suicide & Crisis Line): 408-850-6125.
- Trevor Lifeline LGBTQQ+ Crisis Support: 1-866-488-7386.
Santa Clara County Residents:
- Alum Rock Counseling Center: (408) 294-0579.
- Uplift Family Services Mobile Crisis Line: (408)-379-9085.
San Mateo County Residents:
- StarVista (650) 579-0350 for 24/7 phone crisis consultation for next steps.